Senior Quantity Surveyor – leading consultancy
We are looking for a talented senior QS with the ability to both team and project lead for a top consultancy firm. Incredible range of clients and high end private sector work.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified – preferably within a construction related discipline
- MRICS qualified
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience on residential and commercial offices
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking, socialising and taking in part in all that this company has to offer. Their focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
The team has an expanding project workload with a completely sector diverse workload with an enviable list of first class clients, across the residential, commercial, hotels and develop investor sectors.
Salary not capped.