Associate Director Project Manager
We are looking for a proven associate director level project manager to run one of the highest profile and highest value corporate tech fit outs in London.
This is a super opportunity for those with a proven track record working in corporate real estate fit out and the position is with a really desirable client. In the role you will manage multiple concurrent real estate projects including consultant/contractor appointments, due diligence, design, construction, programme and budget management at either ground up or fit out phase.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following:
– Managing all phases of project management including due diligence, design,
construction, occupancy, quality control, scheduling and budget management.
– Interface with client and key stakeholders to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan and deadlines. Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project’s objectives.
– Creating and manages project budget. Monitors expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
– Qualifying and recommends contractors by reviewing bids and related documents.
– Overseeing Preparation of “For Execution” consultant contracts and management of the execution of these documents.
– Managing project team by providing direction and leadership. Facilitates client meetings regarding project matters.
– Representing the client with architects, vendors, consultants, and regulatory agencies.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree. Typically at least 7+ years commercial fit out experience. (SPM+)
Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with employees and client groups to take desired action.
Must be a team player and work collaboratively and positively with colleagues.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Able to forecast and manage cost reports.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results.
This is a great role, please contact me for a confidential discussion.